The newspaper is a wealth of information of course some of it interesting, some of its ridiculous (uhum news of the world) BUT daaaarling there is a new revolution in the land of printed newspaper...... NEWSPAPER NAILS OF COURSE get all the latest news printed right onto your nails, just joking but ye newspaper nails are very cool and creative and super easy to create and the end result looks like you went to a mega posh salon and got it done when you didnt mwha ha ha but hey who has to know? It's super super easy and saves you some dosh in case you spent the last of your money on some wonderful clothes and now find yourself skint until the next payday but are in desperate need of dressing your naked nails and here are some instructions :D
1) Paint your nails with base coat and then a light colour. If you want something subdued, I used cyclone by Topshop.
2) Cut out ten pieces of newspaper big enough to cover each one of your nails.
3) Pour a tiny bit of surgical spirit into an old dish and then dip your fingers in it, one at a time, so that the your whole nail is submerged.
4) Place one of your newspaper cuttings text side down on top of your nail. You may want to use tweezers if you don't have steady hands!
5) Hold it down for a few seconds so the writing transfers onto your nail and then peel it off. And then repeat for every nail!
5) Add a coat of clear nail varnish to keep it there for longer.
So easy darling Your Nails will make the HEADLINES ;D sorry had to say it.
Your nails will look so Beau :O