Tuesday 30 August 2011

9. The Good in Goodbye.

I'm saying good bye to Beca tomorrow which will be horrible because she is the best and closest person to me ever.She is has taught me a lot about myself and is always honest with me and is always there to make me laugh when I'm  upset or to help me out in whatever dozy stupid situation I have managed to get myself into.She is the best kind of person I could think of and will be my best friend hopefully for years to come because I love her lots and lots and I hope she has the best time in Malawi and that no lions eat her.It will be hard without her but it's only for a year and I know she's coming back after and I will always have contact with her and she can see everything I'm doing through this blog so she will always be with me but i will still miss her a lot because she is my Ed Westwick in chalet girl or my Fred in Breakfast at Tiffany's she is AMAZING and I hope she has the best year of her life  ;)Love you lots Beca mwah x.

                                                                 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment